Financial Aid Checklist
Financial Aid Philosophy: A successful financial aid package is a cooperative effort between the student and the institution that not only meets the student’s educational needs but also fosters an environment from which the student can effectively manage any debt that may be incurred during the course of their education.
Students that are interested in receiving Federal Title IV, HEA Program funds will need to apply for Federal Aid at fafsa.gov.ed. Assistance with completing a fafsa is available. Contact our financial aid office for assistance.
Information needed to complete your fafsa application include:
- Driver’s license number (if applicable)
- Social Security Number
- Alien Registration Number if you are not a U.S. citizen
- High School Diploma or GED or College Transcript
- Federal tax information or tax federal tax returns (including IRS W-2 information for you and your spouse if you are married)
- Dependent students: Parents federal tax information/returns/social security number
- Males only: Selective Service Registration. Click here for Selective Service Registration:
- Must resolve any drug conviction issues
- Must not be currently receiving federal financial aid at another educational institution
MT Training Center School Code: 042264