Vocational Training in Grand Prairie & serving all Dallas / Fort Worth areas.
Technical Education to Get You Working
The MT Training Center provides a wide variety of educational programs. Each of these programs are designed along career paths with employment as the end goal. We at MT Training center monitor not only employment trends, but also national targeted occupational demand lists to tailor our vocational programs to industry needs. Our focus is on you, the student, and we want to help you succeed whether you’re starting a new job path or are looking to further your experience in your field. In addition to serving Grand Prairie, we also serve the Fort Worth area!
Our programs include the following:
Vocational Training Courses:
- CDL PREP Program– Program for the student ready to enroll that has their CDL Learner’s Permit.
- Gunsmithing– Learn and master the art of firearms manufacturing and repair.
- Truck Driving– Truck driving can be a great job and our trucking classes will prepare you to be a truck driver through 237 hours of instruction in truck driving skills, procedures, and regulations. Our truck driving school prepares our students for the road ahead.
- Advanced CDL Training for the Entrepreneur– Go a step further in your truck driving career with our CDL education by learning how to establish a truck driving company and be a self-employed owner through CDL training.
- Combination Welding– This is a beginner welding education and the objective is to train you in entry level welding so you can get welding certification for the welding trade. At our welding schools you’ll learn about the equipment, safety, and even gain hands-on experience with our welding classes.
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machinist– The CNC Machinist program will provide you with entry level skills, so that you can operate a CNC mill, lathe, and other needed equipment.
- Cosmotology – Learn those skills and competencies necessary to become employed in a variety of salon environments