Vocational Training in Grand Prairie & serving all Dallas / Fort Worth areas.
Technical Education to Get You Working
The MT Training Center provides a wide variety of educational programs. Each of these programs are designed along career paths with employment as the end goal. We at MT Training center monitor not only employment trends, but also national targeted occupational demand lists to tailor our vocational programs to industry needs. Our focus is on you, the student, and we want to help you succeed whether you’re starting a new job path or are looking to further your experience in your field. In addition to serving Grand Prairie, we also serve the Fort Worth area!
Our programs include the following:
Vocational Training Courses:
- Truck Driving – Truck driving can be a great job and our trucking classes will prepare you to be a truck driver through 237 hours of instruction in truck driving skills, procedures, and regulations. Our truck driving school prepares our students for the road ahead.
- Advanced CDL Training for the Entrepreneur – Go a step further in your truck driving career with our CDL education by learning how to establish a truck driving company and be a self-employed owner through CDL training.
- Combination Welding– This is a beginner welding education and the objective is to train you in entry level welding so you can get welding certification for the welding trade. At our welding schools you’ll learn about the equipment, safety, and even gain hands-on experience with our welding classes.
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machinist– The CNC Machinist program will provide you with entry level skills, so that you can operate a CNC mill, lathe, and other needed equipment.
Computer Training Courses:
- Computerized Accounting– Gain the skills you need for a role in financial service industries and business accounting settings, including how to create, assess, and verify financial reports.
- Business Office Specialist– For those looking to work in an office setting, this course prepares you in a variety of ways, including through word processing techniques, basic grammar, vocabulary, and phone skills.
- Medical Billing & Coding – Learn a general overview about working with medical documents, terms, and procedures. This course prepares you for a job in a hospital, medical office, or to even work from home.
- Medical Front Office – Working in the front office of a medical facility requires certain skills and this course prepares you through hands on experience.
Higher Education Courses:
- English-Second-Language (ESL) Program – Don’t let the fact that English isn’t your first language hold you back. The ESL program helps you get up to speed, so that you can succeed in other courses and your field.
- General Education Development (GED) Preparation – If you haven’t received your high school diploma, your GED is a great alternative and our course helps you prepare for the GED exam.
MT Training Center is Approved By the Veterans Administration
Current programs approved for Veteran benefits are:
- Business Office Specialist
- Combination Welding
- Computerized Accounting
- Computer Numerical Controller (CNC) Machinist
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Transcription
- Truck Driving
Updated Financial Aid Programs
MT Training Center is approved to participate in the Federal Title IV, HEA Student Financial Assistance programs as a Proprietary Institution of Higher Education by the U.S. Department of Education. Current programs approved for Federal Title IV, HEA Financial Assistance are:
- Advanced CDL Training for the Entrepreneur
- Combination Welding
- Computerized Accounting Program
- Administrative Assistant Program
- Computer Numerical Controller (CNC) Machinist Program
If you have more questions about any of our programs, or you’d like to find out about signing up for a class, please call our office at (972) 262-5395 and speak with a member of our team.